Powers Craft Parker & Beard, Inc.
The Risk Management Process
We approach risk management as a process of making and carrying out decisions that will minimize the adverse effects of accidental losses on your organization.
We generally approach the process in the following sequence:
- Identify exposures to accidental loss that may interfere with your organization’s fulfillment of its basic business objectives
- Examine feasible risk management techniques and insurance options for handling those exposures
- Select the best risk management technique(s)
- Implement the chosen risk management technique(s)
- Regularly monitor and, when appropriate, modify the chosen technique(s) to assure that the risk management program remains effective
Our Consulting Services
We believe an emphasis on risk management is essential if an organization is to continue to thrive. The organization must feel confident that its risk management program is structured appropriately and cost-effectively.
We offer the risk management consulting services outlined above on a fee basis. The size, complexity, and type of your organization will dictate which services should be emphasized and whether we, as risk management consultants, should function alone or with an insurance broker.