Group Employee Benefits
Powers Craft Parker & Beard, Inc.
Employee benefits are an increasingly complex aspect of our clients’ insurance needs. To ensure clients are fully covered, we work with specialists who understand the marketplace. They provide cost-effective solutions, along with resources to help with ever-changing compliance issues.
Employee benefits can represent a significant percent of an employer’s compensation costs. We assist in controlling these costs through the introduction of innovative plan designs, alternative funding arrangements, and ongoing reviews of plan performance.
We also assist in evaluating and implementing flexible benefit programs ranging from premium pre-tax conversion plans to full cafeteria plans.
Services We Offer (partial list)
- Benefits Plan Design and Administration
- Enrollment Management
- Human Resources Support
- Employee Handbooks
- Benefit Communication
- Benefit Statements
- Section 125 Plan Administration
- Form 5500 Filings
- COBRA Administration
- Premium Billing and Reconciliation
Products We Offer (partial list)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Group Medical Carve-Out Plans
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefit Programs