Here's what you'll need to apply.
Applying on-line is an easy 8-step process, and takes only about
15 minutes. You’ll need to have the following information,
so gather this information before you click to apply. If you have questions and would like to speak to a mortgage professional before you apply, please call us at 610-581-4819
Information you'll need to get started:
• Social Security Number for each borrower
• Employer(s) names(s) and complete address(es); if less
• than 2 years with present employer, include previous employer
• Sources of down payment and closing costs
• Listing of all savings, checking and credit accounts, including
• account number, balances and name of financial institution
• Information on the property being purchased or refinanced
Click here to begin the online mortgage application
Get Pre-Qualified for a Mortgage
Knowing just how much of a mortgage you can get gives
you confidence when you go home shopping. It also helps
you focus your attention only on homes in your affordable price
range. But most importantly — whether it’s a “buyer’s market”
or a “seller’s market” — it lets the seller know that you’re a
serious buyer and can afford the property.
Click here to jumpstart your prequalification approval process
Downloadable Mortgage Application (pdf)
If you prefer, you can download an application which you can
print out, complete, and use to submit later, if you choose
to apply in person at any branch, or by calling 610-525-1700.
Click here to download a mortgage application
NOTE: BMT Mortgage accepts on-line applications only for
properties in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey. If you are
interest in applying for a mortgage on a property in another state,
please call us for more information at 610-581-4902.