Independent, objective expertise
Are you properly insured and at the right price?
Get a Free
Insurance services are provided by Powers Craft Parker & Beard, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bryn Mawr Trust. They provide expert consulting services for personal and commercial insurance clients. Founded in 1922, they have been serving the insurance and risk management needs of their clients for more than 92 years.
Since our Insurance Professionals are Independent Agents they can go to the Insurance Markets to identify the most appropriate products for your specific needs.
Totally up to date on changes in product offerings, we’re able to assess if policies are adequate to meet your objectives, if they’re cost effective, their level of performance and, if appropriate, provide objective recommendations for better alternatives.
Our volume of business give us superior access to strong underwriting and the ability to negotiate effective rates.
Our insurance professionals team with all other divisions of Bryn Mawr Trust – Wealth Management, Commercial Services, Mortgages, etc. — to assist in developing the ideal overall financial strategy.
There are many benefits to incorporating life insurance in an overall wealth management planning strategy, including:
- Increased diversification in overall asset allocation
- Liquidity in event of an unexpected death
- Proceeds pass directly to heirs outside the estate
- Potential tax benefits
- Greater certainty about the value of assets to be passed on
The right strategy can support a business owner’s succession plan by providing liquidity and continuity for the business.
- General Liability
- Professional and Directors & Officers Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Employment Practice Liability
- Auto, boat and RVs
- Homeowners, valuable articles and liability
- Long term care
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Medical Carve-Out Plans
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Benefit Programs
Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or by any other federal government agency, not a deposit of or guaranteed by The Bryn Mawr Trust Company, and may lose value.