Our communities help us lead rich and full lives.
Bryn Mawr Trust values and supports the people, organizations and special committees that form the heart of the Main Line and adjacent areas we directly serve. Listed in this section is a calendar of upcoming community events highlighting interesting activities, as well as links to the web sites of various sponsoring organizations.
Community links are to external Web sites. BMT has no responsibility for any external Web site. It neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
Chambers of Commerce:
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Greater West Chester
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
- The Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Exton Region Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
Full engagement with all the communities we serve is yet another part of our mission. Check here regularly for a capsule look at various bank-community programs.
- Shred Event: April 23, 2016 (West Chester, PA)
- Shred Event: April 23, 2016 (Bryn Mawr, PA)
- Shred Event: May 14, 2016 (Blue Bell, PA)
- Shred Event: June 11, 2016 (Conshohocken, PA)
- Shred Event: June 25, 2016 (Brookhaven, PA)
Protect Your Identity
Shred Your Old Receipts, Statements & Documents
Bring those confidential documents and receipts. DocuVault professionals will shred them as you watch.
- Old credit card receipts & expired credit cards
- Old financial statements
- Pre-approved credit offers
- Credit applications
- Cancelled checks
- Insurance forms
- Any personal information you no longer need