At Bryn Mawr Trust, we encourage success.
Working in an organization that is customer-focused and encourages a positive, caring and professional approach to everyone… and everything… means working in an empowering, caring and employee-focused atmosphere.
Our philosophy grows directly out of our core values.
- Serving our customers… perfectly… is what we are about. Simply the best service you’ll ever find in a bank.
- We’ll treat and care for everyone just as we would like to be treated and cared for — customers, prospects, fellow employees, visitors, regulators. Everyone. Always with dignity, and never anything less.
- We’ll maintain teamwork within the organization.
- It is important that we have pride in ownership, are resolute in purpose, serve our communities well, and always maintain uncompromising integrity.
At Bryn Mawr Trust, we continue to reaffirm that our employees are our most valuable resource. Our employees enjoy flexible benefits and a salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) program with an employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical expenses and Dependent care
Other Benefits Include:
- One free Bryn Mawr Trust Checking account
- An Employee Referral Program
- Company-paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- On-site employee training
- An Employee Assistance Program
Come explore a career at Bryn Mawr Trust
From time to time, a variety of positions may be available. Click here for a brief description of which positions, if any, are available.
How to Apply
Contact Bryn Mawr Trust Human Resources Department:
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Word or pdf format preferred).
- Fax your resume to (610) 520-7278.
- Mail your resume to:
Human Resources Department
801 Lancaster Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA, 19010
- Pick up an application at one of our many locations.